RAID Recovery for Windows
RAID Recovery for Windows is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows from your PCRuntime Software
. More data about Runtime Software can be seen here
. More data about the application RAID Recovery for Windows can be found at http://www.runtime.org
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for RAID Recovery for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named winraid.exe and occupies 1.31 MB (1374208 bytes).
RAID Recovery for Windows is comprised of the following executables which take 1.71 MB (1792039
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (408.04 KB)
- winraid.exe (1.31 MB)
This web page is about RAID Recovery for Windows version 1.32.000
only. For more RAID Recovery for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RAID Recovery for Windows is a program released by the software company Runtime Software. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove RAID Recovery for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RAID Recovery for Windows from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RAID Recovery for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "RAID Recovery for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the RAID Recovery for Windows app will be found very quickly. After you select RAID Recovery for Windows in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RAID Recovery for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RAID Recovery for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows.
8. After removing RAID Recovery for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RAID Recovery for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RAID Recovery for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software from your computer, nor are we saying that RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RAID Recovery for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-18 16:54:57.153