RAID Recovery for Windows
RAID Recovery for Windows is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows from your computerRuntime Software
. You can find out more on Runtime Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.runtime.org
if you want to read more on RAID Recovery for Windows on Runtime Software's website. RAID Recovery for Windows is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows\install.log" -u. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled winraid.exe and it has a size of 1.30 MB (1365720 bytes).
The executables below are part of RAID Recovery for Windows. They take about 1.70 MB (1783605
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (408.09 KB)
- winraid.exe (1.30 MB)
The current web page applies to RAID Recovery for Windows version 1.43.000
alone. For other RAID Recovery for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RAID Recovery for Windows is an application marketed by the software company Runtime Software. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase RAID Recovery for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RAID Recovery for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RAID Recovery for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "RAID Recovery for Windows". The RAID Recovery for Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RAID Recovery for Windows in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RAID Recovery for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RAID Recovery for Windows:
- The software company is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\RAID Recovery for Windows\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RAID Recovery for Windows.
8. After removing RAID Recovery for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RAID Recovery for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RAID Recovery for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software from your PC, we are not saying that RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-04 13:47:50.390