RAID Recovery for Windows
RAID Recovery for Windows is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows from your systemRuntime Software
. Further information on Runtime Software can be found here
. More details about RAID Recovery for Windows can be found at http://www.runtime.org
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for RAID Recovery for Windows is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows\install.log" -u. RAID Recovery for Windows's primary file takes about 1.32 MB (1383128 bytes) and is named winraid.exe.
RAID Recovery for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.72 MB (1800967
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (408.05 KB)
- winraid.exe (1.32 MB)
This page is about RAID Recovery for Windows version 2.20.000
only. You can find below info on other versions of RAID Recovery for Windows:
...click to view all...
RAID Recovery for Windows is a program released by Runtime Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove RAID Recovery for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RAID Recovery for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RAID Recovery for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "RAID Recovery for Windows". The RAID Recovery for Windows application will be found very quickly. When you click RAID Recovery for Windows in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RAID Recovery for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RAID Recovery for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows.
8. After uninstalling RAID Recovery for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RAID Recovery for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RAID Recovery for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 05:29:55.157