RAID Recovery for Windows
RAID Recovery for Windows is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows from your systemRuntime Software
. Further information on Runtime Software can be found here
. More details about RAID Recovery for Windows can be found at http://www.runtime.org
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for RAID Recovery for Windows is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows\install.log" -u. RAID Recovery for Windows's primary file takes about 1.32 MB (1383128 bytes) and is named winraid.exe.
RAID Recovery for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.72 MB (1800967
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (408.05 KB)
- winraid.exe (1.32 MB)
This page is about RAID Recovery for Windows version 2.20.000
only. You can find below info on other versions of RAID Recovery for Windows:
...click to view all...
RAID Recovery for Windows is a program released by Runtime Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove RAID Recovery for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RAID Recovery for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RAID Recovery for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RAID Recovery for Windows". If it exists on your system the RAID Recovery for Windows program will be found automatically. After you click RAID Recovery for Windows in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RAID Recovery for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RAID Recovery for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAID Recovery for Windows\install.log" -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows.
8. After uninstalling RAID Recovery for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RAID Recovery for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RAID Recovery for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RAID Recovery for Windows by Runtime Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RAID Recovery for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 05:29:55.157