QuickBooks Server 2016
QuickBooks Server 2016 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 from your computerIntuit Inc.
. More info about Intuit Inc. can be found here
. Further information about QuickBooks Server 2016 can be found at http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
. QuickBooks Server 2016 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2016 folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line msiexec.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled QBDBMgr.exe and occupies 124.80 KB (127792 bytes).
QuickBooks Server 2016 is composed of the following executables which take 391.66 KB (401064
bytes) on disk:
- dbextclr16.exe (50.30 KB)
- DBManagerExe.exe (91.77 KB)
- QBDBMgr.exe (124.80 KB)
- QBDBMgrN.exe (124.80 KB)
This web page is about QuickBooks Server 2016 version 26.0.4011.2607
only. For more QuickBooks Server 2016 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QuickBooks Server 2016 is a program released by the software company Intuit Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete QuickBooks Server 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QuickBooks Server 2016 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QuickBooks Server 2016". If it is installed on your PC the QuickBooks Server 2016 app will be found very quickly. When you click QuickBooks Server 2016 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding QuickBooks Server 2016, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QuickBooks Server 2016:
- The web site of the program is: http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
- The uninstall string is: msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016.
8. After uninstalling QuickBooks Server 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickBooks Server 2016 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QuickBooks Server 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 by Intuit Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QuickBooks Server 2016 by Intuit Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-16 22:11:08.000