QuickBooks Server 2016
QuickBooks Server 2016 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 from your systemIntuit Inc.
. More data about Intuit Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about QuickBooks Server 2016 can be found at http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
. QuickBooks Server 2016 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2016 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line msiexec.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 124.80 KB (127792 bytes) on disk and is named QBDBMgr.exe.
QuickBooks Server 2016 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 391.66 KB (401064
bytes) on disk.
- dbextclr16.exe (50.30 KB)
- DBManagerExe.exe (91.77 KB)
- QBDBMgr.exe (124.80 KB)
- QBDBMgrN.exe (124.80 KB)
This web page is about QuickBooks Server 2016 version 26.0.4007.2607
only. You can find below info on other versions of QuickBooks Server 2016:
...click to view all...
QuickBooks Server 2016 is an application marketed by Intuit Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase QuickBooks Server 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QuickBooks Server 2016 or simply click the Search field and type in "QuickBooks Server 2016". If it is installed on your PC the QuickBooks Server 2016 app will be found very quickly. When you select QuickBooks Server 2016 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about QuickBooks Server 2016, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickBooks Server 2016:
- The software company is: http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
- The uninstall string is: msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016.
8. After removing QuickBooks Server 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QuickBooks Server 2016 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QuickBooks Server 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 by Intuit Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QuickBooks Server 2016 by Intuit Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 03:18:21.167