QuickBooks Server 2016
This web page is about QuickBooks Server 2016 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 from your systemIntuit Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Intuit Inc.. More info about the app QuickBooks Server 2016 can be seen at http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
. Usually the QuickBooks Server 2016 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2016 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove QuickBooks Server 2016 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line msiexec.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. QBDBMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 124.80 KB (127792 bytes) on disk.
QuickBooks Server 2016 is composed of the following executables which occupy 391.66 KB (401064
bytes) on disk:
- dbextclr16.exe (50.30 KB)
- DBManagerExe.exe (91.77 KB)
- QBDBMgr.exe (124.80 KB)
- QBDBMgrN.exe (124.80 KB)
This page is about QuickBooks Server 2016 version 26.0.4009.2607
alone. Click on the links below for other QuickBooks Server 2016 versions:
...click to view all...
QuickBooks Server 2016 is a program released by the software company Intuit Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase QuickBooks Server 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QuickBooks Server 2016 or simply click the Search field and type in "QuickBooks Server 2016". The QuickBooks Server 2016 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QuickBooks Server 2016 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QuickBooks Server 2016, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickBooks Server 2016:
- The publisher is: http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
- The uninstall string is: msiexec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016.
8. After removing QuickBooks Server 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QuickBooks Server 2016 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QuickBooks Server 2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 by Intuit Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QuickBooks Server 2016 by Intuit Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-18 17:09:15.187