QuickBooks Server 2016
QuickBooks Server 2016 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 from your PCIntuit Inc.
. More data about Intuit Inc. can be found here
. More details about the program QuickBooks Server 2016 can be seen at http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2016 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for QuickBooks Server 2016 is msiexec.exe. QBDBMgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 124.80 KB (127792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of QuickBooks Server 2016. They take about 390.66 KB (400040
bytes) on disk.
- dbextclr16.exe (50.30 KB)
- DBManagerExe.exe (90.77 KB)
- QBDBMgr.exe (124.80 KB)
- QBDBMgrN.exe (124.80 KB)
The current page applies to QuickBooks Server 2016 version 26.0.4003.2607
alone. For more QuickBooks Server 2016 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QuickBooks Server 2016 is an application released by the software company Intuit Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase QuickBooks Server 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase QuickBooks Server 2016 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QuickBooks Server 2016 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QuickBooks Server 2016". If it is installed on your PC the QuickBooks Server 2016 app will be found automatically. When you select QuickBooks Server 2016 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QuickBooks Server 2016, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QuickBooks Server 2016:
- The publisher is: http://QuickBooks.intuit.com
- The uninstall string is: msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016.
8. After uninstalling QuickBooks Server 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QuickBooks Server 2016 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QuickBooks Server 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 by Intuit Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QuickBooks Server 2016 by Intuit Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QuickBooks Server 2016 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 15:41:36.213