Privacy Eraser is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your computerCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. More information about Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Privacy Eraser at http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Privacy Eraser is C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.26 MB (6561368 bytes) on disk and is named PrivacyEraser.exe.
The following executables are contained in Privacy Eraser. They take 16.59 MB (17401096
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyEraser.exe (6.26 MB)
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (7.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19930
of Privacy Eraser. Click on the links below for other Privacy Eraser versions:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser is a program by the software company Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Privacy Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Privacy Eraser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Privacy Eraser". The Privacy Eraser app will be found automatically. After you select Privacy Eraser in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Privacy Eraser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Privacy Eraser.
8. After uninstalling Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Eraser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 06:41:02.613