Privacy Eraser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your computerCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. More info about Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. can be found here
. More details about Privacy Eraser can be found at http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Privacy Eraser is C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.59 MB (6911672 bytes) on disk and is labeled PrivacyEraser64.exe.
The executable files below are part of Privacy Eraser. They take about 11.57 MB (12133928
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyEraser.exe (4.30 MB)
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (6.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.18 KB)
This info is about Privacy Eraser version 188.8.131.522
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Privacy Eraser:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Privacy Eraser:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Privacy Eraser:
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Privacy Eraser
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\PrivacyEraser.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\PrivacyEraser64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Privacy Eraser\Privacy Eraser.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
Privacy Eraser is an application released by the software company Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Privacy Eraser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Privacy Eraser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Privacy Eraser". If it is installed on your PC the Privacy Eraser app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Privacy Eraser in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Privacy Eraser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Privacy Eraser.
8. After removing Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Privacy Eraser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:40:31.640