Privacy Eraser is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your computerCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Privacy Eraser at http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Privacy Eraser is C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. PrivacyEraser64.exe is the Privacy Eraser's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.76 MB (7083232 bytes) on disk.
Privacy Eraser is composed of the following executables which take 7.89 MB (8277952
bytes) on disk:
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (6.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about Privacy Eraser version 220.127.116.1191
alone. For more Privacy Eraser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser is an application offered by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Some people want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Privacy Eraser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Privacy Eraser". The Privacy Eraser app will be found very quickly. After you click Privacy Eraser in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Privacy Eraser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Privacy Eraser.
8. After removing Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Eraser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Privacy Eraser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Privacy Eraser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-02 08:53:40.400