This info is about Privacy Eraser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your systemCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
if you want to read more on Privacy Eraser on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.'s web page. Privacy Eraser is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Privacy Eraser is C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named PrivacyEraser64.exe and it has a size of 6.77 MB (7093888 bytes).
Privacy Eraser is composed of the following executables which take 9.19 MB (9641224
bytes) on disk:
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (6.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.43 MB)
The current web page applies to Privacy Eraser version 18.104.22.16886
alone. You can find below a few links to other Privacy Eraser releases:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser is a program offered by the software company Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Privacy Eraser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search field and type in "Privacy Eraser". If it exists on your system the Privacy Eraser application will be found very quickly. After you select Privacy Eraser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Privacy Eraser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The publisher is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Privacy Eraser.
8. After removing Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Eraser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 07:57:23.890