This info is about Plain Savings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Plain Savings from your PCPlain Savings
. Further information on Plain Savings can be found here
. Click on http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
to get more information about Plain Savings on Plain Savings's website. Plain Savings is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plain Savings directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Plain Savings is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 106.24 KB (108792 bytes) on disk and is titled PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Plain Savings contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.30 MB (2409176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PlainSavingsUninstall.exe (242.26 KB)
- utilPlainSavings.exe (449.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.74 KB)
- PlainSavings.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.182736
of Plain Savings. Click on the links below for other Plain Savings versions:
...click to view all...
Plain Savings is an application marketed by the software company Plain Savings. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Plain Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Plain Savings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Plain Savings or simply click the Search field and type in "Plain Savings". If it is installed on your PC the Plain Savings program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Plain Savings in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Plain Savings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plain Savings:
- The software company is: http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plain Savings.
8. After removing Plain Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plain Savings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plain Savings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plain Savings by Plain Savings from your computer, nor are we saying that Plain Savings by Plain Savings is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plain Savings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 19:30:20.383