How to uninstall Plain Savings from your system
This web page is about Plain Savings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by Plain Savings
. Further information on Plain Savings can be found here
. More data about the software Plain Savings can be seen at http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
. Usually the Plain Savings application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Plain Savings folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Plain Savings. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk and is labeled PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Plain Savings. They take about 2.59 MB (2713872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PlainSavingsUninstall.exe (242.31 KB)
- utilPlainSavings.exe (633.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Plain Savings version 2015.05.23.162457
only. For other Plain Savings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Plain Savings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Plain Savings is a program offered by the software company Plain Savings. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Plain Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Plain Savings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plain Savings". If it is installed on your PC the Plain Savings program will be found automatically. After you select Plain Savings in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Plain Savings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plain Savings:
- The software company is: http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Plain Savings.
8. After removing Plain Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Plain Savings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plain Savings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Plain Savings:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Plain Savings by Plain Savings from your PC, we are not saying that Plain Savings by Plain Savings is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Plain Savings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:10:47.880