Plain Savings is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Plain Savings from your computerPlain Savings
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Plain Savings. Please follow http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
if you want to read more on Plain Savings on Plain Savings's website. Plain Savings is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Plain Savings directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Plain Savings's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe. PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Plain Savings. They take 2.32 MB (2434816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PlainSavingsUninstall.exe (242.30 KB)
- utilPlainSavings.exe (462.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.23.152926
of Plain Savings. For more Plain Savings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Plain Savings is an application released by Plain Savings. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Plain Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Plain Savings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Plain Savings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plain Savings". The Plain Savings program will be found very quickly. When you click Plain Savings in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Plain Savings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plain Savings:
- The web site of the program is: http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plain Savings.
8. After uninstalling Plain Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Plain Savings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Plain Savings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plain Savings by Plain Savings from your computer, nor are we saying that Plain Savings by Plain Savings is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plain Savings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 20:32:38.690