This page contains complete information on how to remove Plain Savings for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Plain Savings from your computerPlain Savings
. Further information on Plain Savings can be found here
. You can see more info about Plain Savings at http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
. Plain Savings is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Plain Savings directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Plain Savings. The application's main executable file is labeled PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 106.24 KB (108792 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Plain Savings. They take 2.24 MB (2346232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PlainSavingsUninstall.exe (242.29 KB)
- utilPlainSavings.exe (446.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.74 KB)
- PlainSavings.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- PlainSavings.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.232737
of Plain Savings. You can find below info on other application versions of Plain Savings:
...click to view all...
Plain Savings is a program marketed by Plain Savings. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Plain Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Plain Savings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Plain Savings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plain Savings". The Plain Savings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Plain Savings in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Plain Savings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Plain Savings:
- The web site of the program is: http://plainsavingscenter.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Plain Savings\PlainSavingsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Plain Savings.
8. After uninstalling Plain Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Plain Savings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plain Savings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Plain Savings by Plain Savings from your PC, we are not saying that Plain Savings by Plain Savings is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Plain Savings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 01:24:08.587