You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Pinterest for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Pinterest from your systemPinterest
. Open here
for more info on Pinterest. Pinterest is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge SxS\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge SxS\Application\msedge_proxy.exe --profile-directory=Default --uninstall-app-id=pekiilghilhgeoanonejpdffbhaehejl is the full command line if you want to remove Pinterest. Pinterest's main file takes about 587.95 KB (602056 bytes) and its name is msedge_proxy.exe.
Pinterest is composed of the following executables which take 5.99 MB (6279912
bytes) on disk:
- msedge.exe (1.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (587.95 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (752.95 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (714.45 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
This web page is about Pinterest version 1.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Pinterest:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Pinterest.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Pinterest is an application marketed by Pinterest. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Pinterest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Pinterest from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pinterest or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pinterest". The Pinterest app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pinterest in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pinterest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pinterest.
8. After removing Pinterest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pinterest which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pinterest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pinterest by Pinterest from your computer, we are not saying that Pinterest by Pinterest is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pinterest supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-23 13:31:25.010