Pinterest is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Pinterest from your systemPinterest
. Check out here
for more info on Pinterest. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Pinterest by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine\HostAppService.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.34 MB (7695256 bytes).
Pinterest installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.72 MB (22775912
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.34 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (2.27 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (7.79 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (4.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Pinterest version 126.96.36.199805
only. You can find below info on other versions of Pinterest:
Pinterest is an application by the software company Pinterest. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Pinterest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pinterest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pinterest or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pinterest". If it is installed on your PC the Pinterest application will be found very quickly. When you select Pinterest in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pinterest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pinterest.
8. After uninstalling Pinterest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pinterest which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pinterest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pinterest by Pinterest from your PC, nor are we saying that Pinterest by Pinterest is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pinterest in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 20:11:21.260