Pinterest is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pinterest from your PCPinterest
. You can read more on Pinterest or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\AppPlace folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Pinterest by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\AppPlace\toshibaappplace.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6IjcyNzNmMjcwLWM2NWYtNDQzNi05ZTViLWM3MzJlYTkwMzQ2NSJ9. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. toshibaappplace.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 44.96 MB (47143464 bytes) on disk.
Pinterest is comprised of the following executables which occupy 46.22 MB (48468890
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- metro_launcher.exe (89.00 KB)
- toshibaappplace.exe (44.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (431.36 KB)
- launcher.exe (144.00 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
Click on the links below for other Pinterest versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Pinterest we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\App Place for Toshiba\assets\linkicon\Pinterest.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\App Place for Toshiba\Local Storage\https_www.pinterest.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pinterest.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\pinterest.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\www.pinterest.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\pinterest.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\www.pinterest.com
Pinterest is an application offered by the software company Pinterest. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Pinterest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pinterest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pinterest or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pinterest". If it exists on your system the Pinterest app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pinterest in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pinterest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pinterest.
8. After uninstalling Pinterest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pinterest which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pinterest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pinterest by Pinterest from your PC, nor are we saying that Pinterest by Pinterest is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pinterest in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 15:06:42.590