PersonalBrain 5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 from your computerTheBrain Technologies
. Further information on TheBrain Technologies can be seen here
. You can get more details related to PersonalBrain 5 at http://www.thebrain.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PersonalBrain folder (same installation drive as Windows). PersonalBrain 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. PersonalBrain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 314.50 KB (322048 bytes) on disk.
PersonalBrain 5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 551.50 KB (564736
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (314.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (232.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PersonalBrain 5. You can find below a few links to other PersonalBrain 5 versions:
PersonalBrain 5 is an application offered by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove PersonalBrain 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PersonalBrain 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PersonalBrain 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PersonalBrain 5". If it is installed on your PC the PersonalBrain 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PersonalBrain 5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PersonalBrain 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PersonalBrain 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PersonalBrain 5.
8. After uninstalling PersonalBrain 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PersonalBrain 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PersonalBrain 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 by TheBrain Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that PersonalBrain 5 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:23:00.430