You can find on this page details on how to remove PersonalBrain 5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 from your computerTheBrain Technologies
. Further information on TheBrain Technologies can be seen here
. More information about PersonalBrain 5 can be seen at http://www.thebrain.com
. PersonalBrain 5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for PersonalBrain 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. PersonalBrain.exe is the PersonalBrain 5's primary executable file and it takes approximately 314.50 KB (322048 bytes) on disk.
PersonalBrain 5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 766.50 KB (784896
bytes) on disk:
- PersonalBrain.exe (314.50 KB)
- PersonalBrainS.exe (215.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (232.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PersonalBrain 5. Click on the links below for other PersonalBrain 5 versions:
PersonalBrain 5 is an application marketed by the software company TheBrain Technologies. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase PersonalBrain 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PersonalBrain 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PersonalBrain 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PersonalBrain 5". If it is installed on your PC the PersonalBrain 5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PersonalBrain 5 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PersonalBrain 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PersonalBrain 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PersonalBrain 5.
8. After removing PersonalBrain 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PersonalBrain 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PersonalBrain 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PersonalBrain 5 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that PersonalBrain 5 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PersonalBrain 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 23:25:10.790