PersonalBrain 5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 from your computerTheBrain Technologies
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TheBrain Technologies. More information about PersonalBrain 5 can be found at http://www.thebrain.com
. Usually the PersonalBrain 5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PersonalBrain 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PersonalBrain.exe and occupies 319.50 KB (327168 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with PersonalBrain 5. They occupy about 798.77 KB (817939
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (319.50 KB)
- PersonalBrainS.exe (215.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (237.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
This info is about PersonalBrain 5 version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PersonalBrain 5:
PersonalBrain 5 is a program released by TheBrain Technologies. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PersonalBrain 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PersonalBrain 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PersonalBrain 5". If it is installed on your PC the PersonalBrain 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PersonalBrain 5 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PersonalBrain 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PersonalBrain 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PersonalBrain 5.
8. After uninstalling PersonalBrain 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PersonalBrain 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PersonalBrain 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PersonalBrain 5 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that PersonalBrain 5 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PersonalBrain 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-08 18:51:07.017