You can find below detailed information on how to remove PersonalBrain 5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 from your systemTheBrain Technologies
. Check out here
where you can read more on TheBrain Technologies. Please open http://www.thebrain.com
if you want to read more on PersonalBrain 5 on TheBrain Technologies's web page. Usually the PersonalBrain 5 application is placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\PersonalBrain directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PersonalBrain 5 is C:\Archivos de programa\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 314.00 KB (321536 bytes) on disk and is labeled PersonalBrain.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PersonalBrain 5. They take about 765.00 KB (783360
bytes) on disk.
- PersonalBrain.exe (314.00 KB)
- PersonalBrainS.exe (214.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (232.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5
of PersonalBrain 5. You can find here a few links to other PersonalBrain 5 versions:
PersonalBrain 5 is an application released by TheBrain Technologies. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PersonalBrain 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PersonalBrain 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "PersonalBrain 5". If it is installed on your PC the PersonalBrain 5 application will be found very quickly. When you select PersonalBrain 5 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PersonalBrain 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PersonalBrain 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.thebrain.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\PersonalBrain\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PersonalBrain 5.
8. After removing PersonalBrain 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PersonalBrain 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PersonalBrain 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 by TheBrain Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that PersonalBrain 5 by TheBrain Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PersonalBrain 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-08 19:27:35.350