Panda Cloud Cleaner
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner from your computerPanda Security
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Panda Security. More information about the software Panda Cloud Cleaner can be seen at http://www.pandasecurity.com
. Panda Cloud Cleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Panda Cloud Cleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner\unins002.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.40 MB (4611040 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCloudCleaner.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Panda Cloud Cleaner. They occupy about 5.80 MB (6084898
bytes) on disk.
- PCloudCleaner.exe (4.40 MB)
- unins002.exe (719.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.71
of Panda Cloud Cleaner. You can find below info on other versions of Panda Cloud Cleaner:
...click to view all...
Panda Cloud Cleaner is an application by the software company Panda Security. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Panda Cloud Cleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Panda Cloud Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Cloud Cleaner". If it exists on your system the Panda Cloud Cleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Panda Cloud Cleaner in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Panda Cloud Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panda Cloud Cleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandasecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner\unins002.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner.
8. After removing Panda Cloud Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Panda Cloud Cleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Cloud Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner by Panda Security from your computer, we are not saying that Panda Cloud Cleaner by Panda Security is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 07:12:18.830