Panda Cloud Cleaner
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner from your computerPanda Security
. Take a look here
for more information on Panda Security. Click on http://www.pandasecurity.com
to get more data about Panda Cloud Cleaner on Panda Security's website. Usually the Panda Cloud Cleaner program is found in the C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner. Panda Cloud Cleaner's primary file takes around 3.66 MB (3840288 bytes) and its name is PCloudCleaner.exe.
Panda Cloud Cleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.66 MB (4888709
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Pavcl.exe (137.50 KB)
- PCloudCleaner.exe (3.66 MB)
- PCloudCleanerLauncher.exe (28.78 KB)
- PCloudCleanerUpdater.exe (63.28 KB)
- pskdr.exe (46.25 KB)
- scremlsp.exe (31.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.32
of Panda Cloud Cleaner. You can find below info on other releases of Panda Cloud Cleaner:
...click to view all...
Panda Cloud Cleaner is a program released by the software company Panda Security. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Panda Cloud Cleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Panda Cloud Cleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Panda Cloud Cleaner". If it exists on your system the Panda Cloud Cleaner application will be found very quickly. After you select Panda Cloud Cleaner in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Panda Cloud Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Panda Cloud Cleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandasecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Panda Cloud Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling Panda Cloud Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Panda Cloud Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Panda Cloud Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner by Panda Security from your PC, we are not saying that Panda Cloud Cleaner by Panda Security is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 16:47:08.250