Panda Cloud Cleaner
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Panda Cloud Cleaner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner from your PCPanda Security
. Further information on Panda Security can be seen here
. Please open http://www.pandasecurity.com
if you want to read more on Panda Cloud Cleaner on Panda Security's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner. Panda Cloud Cleaner's main file takes around 4.41 MB (4622120 bytes) and is called PCloudCleaner.exe.
Panda Cloud Cleaner is composed of the following executables which take 5.47 MB (5732517
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PCloudBroom.exe (19.47 KB)
- PCloudBroom64.exe (22.22 KB)
- PCloudCleaner.exe (4.41 MB)
- PCloudCleanerLauncher.exe (35.97 KB)
- PCloudCleanerService.exe (110.29 KB)
- PCloudCleanerUpdater.exe (154.47 KB)
- PCTools.exe (24.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.99 KB)
This info is about Panda Cloud Cleaner version 1.0.95
only. You can find below a few links to other Panda Cloud Cleaner releases:
...click to view all...
Panda Cloud Cleaner is a program marketed by the software company Panda Security. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Panda Cloud Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Panda Cloud Cleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Panda Cloud Cleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Panda Cloud Cleaner". The Panda Cloud Cleaner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Panda Cloud Cleaner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Panda Cloud Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Cloud Cleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandasecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner.
8. After removing Panda Cloud Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Panda Cloud Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Panda Cloud Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Panda Cloud Cleaner by Panda Security from your PC, nor are we saying that Panda Cloud Cleaner by Panda Security is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Panda Cloud Cleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-19 21:17:16.670