Panda Cloud Cleaner
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner from your computerPanda Security
. More information on Panda Security can be found here
. More data about the application Panda Cloud Cleaner can be seen at http://www.pandasecurity.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Panda Cloud Cleaner is C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.66 MB (3840288 bytes) on disk and is named PCloudCleaner.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Panda Cloud Cleaner. They take 4.66 MB (4888709
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Pavcl.exe (137.50 KB)
- PCloudCleaner.exe (3.66 MB)
- PCloudCleanerLauncher.exe (28.78 KB)
- PCloudCleanerUpdater.exe (63.28 KB)
- pskdr.exe (46.25 KB)
- scremlsp.exe (31.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.99 KB)
This data is about Panda Cloud Cleaner version 1.0.30
only. For other Panda Cloud Cleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Panda Cloud Cleaner is a program marketed by Panda Security. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Panda Cloud Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Panda Cloud Cleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Panda Cloud Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Panda Cloud Cleaner". If it exists on your system the Panda Cloud Cleaner program will be found very quickly. After you click Panda Cloud Cleaner in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Panda Cloud Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Panda Cloud Cleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandasecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Panda Cloud Cleaner.
8. After removing Panda Cloud Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Panda Cloud Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Panda Cloud Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner by Panda Security from your computer, we are not saying that Panda Cloud Cleaner by Panda Security is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-15 01:50:54.970