Packard Bell ScreenSaver
This page is about Packard Bell ScreenSaver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver from your systemPackard Bell Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Packard Bell Incorporated. Click on www.PackardBell.com
to get more facts about Packard Bell ScreenSaver on Packard Bell Incorporated's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Packard Bell ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. run_Packard Bell.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 158.53 KB (162336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Packard Bell ScreenSaver. They take 638.48 KB (653804
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecuteHotkey.exe (22.53 KB)
- NBRegNTUser.exe (90.53 KB)
- run_Packard Bell.exe (158.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.79 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (78.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (78.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0812
of Packard Bell ScreenSaver. You can find below a few links to other Packard Bell ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Packard Bell ScreenSaver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\ExecuteHotkey.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\HotkeySetting.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\imagedlg.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\NBRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Packard Bell.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\PB_1600_final.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\run_Packard Bell.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\ScrSetting.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\settings.sol
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\UnloadRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\XPGetS3S4Reg.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Packard Bell Screensaver
Packard Bell ScreenSaver is a program released by the software company Packard Bell Incorporated. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Packard Bell ScreenSaver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell ScreenSaver". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell ScreenSaver program will be found automatically. After you click Packard Bell ScreenSaver in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Packard Bell ScreenSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the application is: www.PackardBell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:14:17.370