Packard Bell ScreenSaver
Packard Bell ScreenSaver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver from your PCPackard Bell Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Packard Bell Incorporated. More details about Packard Bell ScreenSaver can be found at www.PackardBell.com
. Packard Bell ScreenSaver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Packard Bell ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Packard Bell ScreenSaver's primary file takes about 158.53 KB (162336 bytes) and is called run_Packard Bell.exe.
Packard Bell ScreenSaver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 638.48 KB (653802
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExecuteHotkey.exe (22.53 KB)
- NBRegNTUser.exe (90.53 KB)
- run_Packard Bell.exe (158.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.79 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (78.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (78.53 KB)
This data is about Packard Bell ScreenSaver version 1.6.0730
only. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell ScreenSaver is an application offered by the software company Packard Bell Incorporated. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Packard Bell ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Packard Bell ScreenSaver". The Packard Bell ScreenSaver app will be found very quickly. After you click Packard Bell ScreenSaver in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Packard Bell ScreenSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the program is: www.PackardBell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 17:47:17.090