Packard Bell ScreenSaver
You can find on this page details on how to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver from your PCPackard Bell Incorporated
. Go over here
for more info on Packard Bell Incorporated. More information about Packard Bell ScreenSaver can be found at www.PackardBell.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Screensaver directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Packard Bell ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. run_Packard Bell.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 158.53 KB (162336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Packard Bell ScreenSaver. They take 638.48 KB (653805
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecuteHotkey.exe (22.53 KB)
- NBRegNTUser.exe (90.53 KB)
- run_Packard Bell.exe (158.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.79 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (78.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (78.53 KB)
This info is about Packard Bell ScreenSaver version 1.2.0803
alone. You can find below a few links to other Packard Bell ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell ScreenSaver is an application released by Packard Bell Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Packard Bell ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Packard Bell ScreenSaver". The Packard Bell ScreenSaver program will be found very quickly. After you click Packard Bell ScreenSaver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Packard Bell ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the application is: www.PackardBell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Packard Bell ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-19 18:47:39.180