Packard Bell ScreenSaver
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver from your systemPackard Bell Incorporated
. Further information on Packard Bell Incorporated can be found here
. You can see more info related to Packard Bell ScreenSaver at www.PackardBell.com
. Usually the Packard Bell ScreenSaver program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver. run_Packard Bell.exe is the Packard Bell ScreenSaver's primary executable file and it takes close to 158.53 KB (162336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Packard Bell ScreenSaver. They take about 638.48 KB (653801
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecuteHotkey.exe (22.53 KB)
- NBRegNTUser.exe (90.53 KB)
- run_Packard Bell.exe (158.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.79 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (78.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (78.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0730
of Packard Bell ScreenSaver. For other Packard Bell ScreenSaver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell ScreenSaver is an application by Packard Bell Incorporated. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Packard Bell ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Packard Bell ScreenSaver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Packard Bell ScreenSaver or simply click the Search field and type in "Packard Bell ScreenSaver". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell ScreenSaver app will be found automatically. After you click Packard Bell ScreenSaver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Packard Bell ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell ScreenSaver:
- The software company is: www.PackardBell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Packard Bell ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell ScreenSaver by Packard Bell Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell ScreenSaver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-07 13:44:40.190