You can find below details on how to remove PCKeeper for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PCKeeper from your computerEssentware
. More information on Essentware can be found here
. PCKeeper's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Essentware\installer.exe /UNINSTPCK. PCKeeper.exe is the PCKeeper's main executable file and it occupies about 512.67 KB (524976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PCKeeper. They take about 2.24 MB (2347272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRemFolder.exe (84.69 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (20.69 KB)
- DrvInstaller.exe (102.69 KB)
- Elevator.exe (14.19 KB)
- OcfElevator.exe (143.69 KB)
- OneClickFixService.exe (1.08 MB)
- PCKeeper.exe (512.67 KB)
- PCKeeperService.exe (187.27 KB)
- PCKElevatedHost.exe (116.19 KB)
The current page applies to PCKeeper version 2.2.2158
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PCKeeper:
...click to view all...
PCKeeper is an application marketed by Essentware. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase PCKeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PCKeeper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCKeeper or simply click the Search field and type in "PCKeeper". The PCKeeper program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PCKeeper in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCKeeper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCKeeper.
8. After removing PCKeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCKeeper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCKeeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCKeeper by Essentware from your PC, nor are we saying that PCKeeper by Essentware is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCKeeper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:13:51.370