PC Protector Plus
PC Protector Plus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PC Protector Plus from your computerJawego
. Check out here
for more info on Jawego. You can get more details on PC Protector Plus at http://www.pcprotectorplus.com/
. PC Protector Plus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Protector Plus folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. PC Protector Plus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PC Protector Plus\unins000.exe. PC Protector Plus's main file takes about 5.96 MB (6252480 bytes) and its name is PCProtectorPlus.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with PC Protector Plus. They take about 10.75 MB (11270144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppManager.exe (534.94 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (1.36 MB)
- CheckUpdate.exe (865.94 KB)
- filetypehelper.exe (366.94 KB)
- PCProtectorPlus.exe (5.96 MB)
- PCPUninstall.exe (558.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- clamscan.exe (13.94 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Protector Plus version 2.1.1001.26068
only. You can find here a few links to other PC Protector Plus versions:
...click to view all...
PC Protector Plus is a program offered by Jawego. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall PC Protector Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PC Protector Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Protector Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Protector Plus". If it exists on your system the PC Protector Plus app will be found very quickly. After you click PC Protector Plus in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Protector Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Protector Plus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcprotectorplus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Protector Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Protector Plus.
8. After uninstalling PC Protector Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Protector Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Protector Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Protector Plus by Jawego from your computer, we are not saying that PC Protector Plus by Jawego is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Protector Plus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-20 12:31:43.623