PC Protector Plus
This page contains complete information on how to remove PC Protector Plus for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PC Protector Plus from your PCJawego
. You can find out more on Jawego or check for application updates here
. More data about the program PC Protector Plus can be found at http://www.pcprotectorplus.com/
. Usually the PC Protector Plus application is found in the C:\Program Files\PC Protector Plus directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PC Protector Plus is C:\Program Files\PC Protector Plus\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PCProtectorPlus.exe and its approximative size is 5.95 MB (6239680 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PC Protector Plus. They occupy 9.89 MB (10369600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppManager.exe (533.94 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (1.36 MB)
- filetypehelper.exe (365.44 KB)
- PCProtectorPlus.exe (5.95 MB)
- PCPUninstall.exe (558.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- clamscan.exe (13.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1000.20873
of PC Protector Plus. You can find below a few links to other PC Protector Plus versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PC Protector Plus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\PC Protector Plus
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\PC Protector Plus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\63F58340-0CD0-403B-B6E8-4E1449F01C6F_Jawego_PC P~AB8AF8C2_is1
PC Protector Plus is a program marketed by Jawego. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall PC Protector Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Protector Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Protector Plus or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Protector Plus". The PC Protector Plus program will be found very quickly. After you click PC Protector Plus in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Protector Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Protector Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcprotectorplus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Protector Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Protector Plus.
8. After removing PC Protector Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Protector Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Protector Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Protector Plus by Jawego from your computer, we are not saying that PC Protector Plus by Jawego is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Protector Plus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 09:50:22.277