PC Protector Plus
PC Protector Plus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall PC Protector Plus from your systemJawego
. Go over here
where you can read more on Jawego. More details about PC Protector Plus can be seen at http://www.pcprotectorplus.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Protector Plus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PC Protector Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Protector Plus\unins000.exe. PC Protector Plus's main file takes around 6.17 MB (6474216 bytes) and is called PCProtectorPlus.exe.
PC Protector Plus is composed of the following executables which take 10.11 MB (10598736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppManager.exe (531.48 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (1.36 MB)
- filetypehelper.exe (363.48 KB)
- PCProtectorPlus.exe (6.17 MB)
- PCPUninstall.exe (558.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- clamscan.exe (13.98 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Protector Plus version 2.1.1000.19361
only. For other PC Protector Plus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC Protector Plus is a program marketed by Jawego. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase PC Protector Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PC Protector Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Protector Plus or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Protector Plus". The PC Protector Plus application will be found automatically. After you select PC Protector Plus in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Protector Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Protector Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcprotectorplus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Protector Plus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Protector Plus.
8. After uninstalling PC Protector Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Protector Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Protector Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Protector Plus by Jawego from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Protector Plus by Jawego is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Protector Plus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-10 15:37:59.420