PC Protector Plus
This web page is about PC Protector Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PC Protector Plus from your PCJawego
. Check out here
for more details on Jawego. Please open http://www.pcprotectorplus.com/
if you want to read more on PC Protector Plus on Jawego's page. Usually the PC Protector Plus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Protector Plus directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Protector Plus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Protector Plus. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.18 MB (6479856 bytes) on disk and is called PCProtectorPlus.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PC Protector Plus. They occupy 10.12 MB (10609512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppManager.exe (533.48 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (1.36 MB)
- filetypehelper.exe (365.48 KB)
- PCProtectorPlus.exe (6.18 MB)
- PCPUninstall.exe (558.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- clamscan.exe (13.98 KB)
This web page is about PC Protector Plus version 2.1.1000.20235
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PC Protector Plus:
...click to view all...
PC Protector Plus is a program released by the software company Jawego. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall PC Protector Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Protector Plus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Protector Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Protector Plus". If it exists on your system the PC Protector Plus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PC Protector Plus in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Protector Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Protector Plus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcprotectorplus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Protector Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Protector Plus.
8. After removing PC Protector Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Protector Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Protector Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PC Protector Plus by Jawego from your PC, we are not saying that PC Protector Plus by Jawego is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Protector Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:21:14.430