PC Optimizer Pro
You can find on this page details on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your PCXportsoft Technologies
. You can read more on Xportsoft Technologies or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=STD
to get more data about PC Optimizer Pro on Xportsoft Technologies's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled PCOptimizerPro.exe and its approximative size is 14.53 MB (15240416 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PC Optimizer Pro. They occupy an average of 17.86 MB (18727583
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (14.53 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (2.59 MB)
- StartApps.exe (470.75 KB)
- uninst.exe (277.94 KB)
This page is about PC Optimizer Pro version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PC Optimizer Pro:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove PC Optimizer Pro from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by PC Optimizer Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\PC Optimizer Pro.history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PC Optimizer Pro.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PC Optimizer Pro 18.104.22.168.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\PC Optimizer Pro.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Optimizer Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a program by the software company Xportsoft Technologies. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". The PC Optimizer Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=STD
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 21:59:30.437