PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computerXportsoft Technologies
. Further information on Xportsoft Technologies can be found here
. You can see more info related to PC Optimizer Pro at http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=TR4&tidsub=1
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PC Optimizer Pro.exe is the PC Optimizer Pro's main executable file and it takes around 27.95 MB (29307080 bytes) on disk.
PC Optimizer Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 30.95 MB (32454205
bytes) on disk:
- PC Optimizer Pro.exe (27.95 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (2.25 MB)
- StartApps.exe (492.72 KB)
- uninst.exe (278.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PC Optimizer Pro. For more PC Optimizer Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove PC Optimizer Pro from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PC Optimizer Pro:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\PC Optimizer Pro.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is an application released by Xportsoft Technologies. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PC Optimizer Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro program will be found very quickly. When you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=TR4&tidsub=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 21:58:35.867