PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your systemXportsoft Technologies
. More info about Xportsoft Technologies can be read here
. Click on http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=mibs&tidsub=1
to get more information about PC Optimizer Pro on Xportsoft Technologies's website. PC Optimizer Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. PC Optimizer Pro's primary file takes about 14.47 MB (15175448 bytes) and is named PCOptimizerPro.exe.
PC Optimizer Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.90 MB (17725792
bytes) on disk:
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (14.47 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.80 MB)
- StartApps.exe (424.27 KB)
- uninst.exe (218.02 KB)
The current page applies to PC Optimizer Pro version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other PC Optimizer Pro versions:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is an application marketed by the software company Xportsoft Technologies. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC Optimizer Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it exists on your system the PC Optimizer Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Optimizer Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=mibs&tidsub=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Optimizer Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 06:00:40.937