PC Optimizer Pro
PC Optimizer Pro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro from your computerXportsoft Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Xportsoft Technologies. More details about the app PC Optimizer Pro can be seen at http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=STD
. PC Optimizer Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for PC Optimizer Pro is C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 14.51 MB (15214952 bytes) on disk and is called PCOptimizerPro.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PC Optimizer Pro. They occupy 16.81 MB (17628787
bytes) on disk.
- PCOptimizerPro.exe (14.51 MB)
- PCOptProTrays.exe (1.81 MB)
- StartApps.exe (423.35 KB)
- uninst.exe (84.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PC Optimizer Pro. You can find below info on other releases of PC Optimizer Pro:
...click to view all...
PC Optimizer Pro is a program offered by Xportsoft Technologies. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase PC Optimizer Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Optimizer Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Optimizer Pro". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimizer Pro program will be found automatically. After you click PC Optimizer Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Optimizer Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimizer Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/livesupport.aspx?bit=64&tid=STD
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Optimizer Pro.
8. After removing PC Optimizer Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Optimizer Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimizer Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PC Optimizer Pro by Xportsoft Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimizer Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:34:38.603