PC Image Editor
This web page is about PC Image Editor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC Image Editor from your systemProgram4Pc Inc.
. Additional info about Program4Pc Inc. can be read here
. Please follow Program4Pc
if you want to read more on PC Image Editor on Program4Pc Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing PC Image Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PCImageEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.20 MB (1261568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PC Image Editor. They take an average of 1.32 MB (1386003
bytes) on disk.
- PCImageEditor.exe (1.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.52 KB)
The current page applies to PC Image Editor version 5.1
only. For more PC Image Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC Image Editor is a program released by Program4Pc Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove PC Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PC Image Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Image Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Image Editor". If it exists on your system the PC Image Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PC Image Editor in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC Image Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Image Editor:
- The web site of the program is: Program4Pc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PC Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Image Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Image Editor by Program4Pc Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Image Editor by Program4Pc Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Image Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-05 19:45:16.177