PC Image Editor
You can find below detailed information on how to remove PC Image Editor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Image Editor from your systemProgram4Pc Inc.
. More data about Program4Pc Inc. can be read here
. More details about PC Image Editor can be found at Program4Pc
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PC Image Editor directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PC Image Editor is C:\Program Files\PC Image Editor\Uninstall.exe. PCImageEditor.exe is the PC Image Editor's main executable file and it takes close to 1.20 MB (1255280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PC Image Editor. They occupy about 1.62 MB (1700386
bytes) on disk.
- PCImageEditor.exe (1.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.81 KB)
- VisitHomePage.exe (313.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of PC Image Editor. You can find here a few links to other PC Image Editor releases:
...click to view all...
PC Image Editor is an application offered by Program4Pc Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove PC Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Image Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Image Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Image Editor". If it is installed on your PC the PC Image Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC Image Editor in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Image Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Image Editor:
- The web site of the application is: Program4Pc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Image Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PC Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Image Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Image Editor by Program4Pc Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Image Editor by Program4Pc Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Image Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 13:48:40.230