PC Image Editor
This page contains detailed information on how to remove PC Image Editor for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PC Image Editor from your computerProgram4Pc Inc.
. More info about Program4Pc Inc. can be read here
. Click on Program4Pc
to get more information about PC Image Editor on Program4Pc Inc.'s website. PC Image Editor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall PC Image Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.22 MB (1280304 bytes) on disk and is named PCImageEditor.exe.
PC Image Editor is comprised of the following executables which take 1.34 MB (1405621
bytes) on disk:
- PCImageEditor.exe (1.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (122.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2
of PC Image Editor. Click on the links below for other PC Image Editor versions:
...click to view all...
PC Image Editor is a program offered by Program4Pc Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove PC Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PC Image Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Image Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Image Editor". If it is installed on your PC the PC Image Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC Image Editor in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Image Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Image Editor:
- The web site of the program is: Program4Pc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PC Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Image Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Image Editor by Program4Pc Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Image Editor by Program4Pc Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Image Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:02:02.113