PC Image Editor
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PC Image Editor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Image Editor from your PCProgram4Pc Inc.
. Further information on Program4Pc Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the software PC Image Editor can be seen at Program4Pc
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove PC Image Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called PCImageEditor.exe and it has a size of 1.22 MB (1284400 bytes).
PC Image Editor is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.34 MB (1409783
bytes) on disk:
- PCImageEditor.exe (1.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (122.44 KB)
This data is about PC Image Editor version 5.3
only. For more PC Image Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC Image Editor:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Image Editor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Image Editor\PC Image Editor.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Image Editor\Visit Home Page.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Image Editor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Program4Pc Inc.\PC Image Editor
PC Image Editor is a program released by Program4Pc Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove PC Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PC Image Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Image Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Image Editor". If it exists on your system the PC Image Editor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PC Image Editor in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PC Image Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Image Editor:
- The software company is: Program4Pc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Program4Pc\PC Image Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PC Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Image Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Image Editor by Program4Pc Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Image Editor by Program4Pc Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Image Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:48:27.783