Our Search Window
Our Search Window is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Our Search Window from your PCOur Search Window
. More data about Our Search Window can be seen here
. You can see more info about Our Search Window at http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Our Search Window by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Our Search Window's primary file takes around 45.15 KB (46231 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Our Search Window. They take 568.65 KB (582295
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (45.15 KB)
This data is about Our Search Window version 2.0.5924.5893
only. For more Our Search Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Our Search Window is a program by Our Search Window. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Our Search Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Our Search Window from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Our Search Window or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Our Search Window". The Our Search Window application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Our Search Window in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Our Search Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Our Search Window:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Our Search Window.
8. After uninstalling Our Search Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Our Search Window which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Our Search Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Our Search Window by Our Search Window from your PC, nor are we saying that Our Search Window by Our Search Window is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Our Search Window supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 00:24:42.600