Our Search Window
This web page is about Our Search Window for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Our Search Window from your systemOur Search Window
. More information on Our Search Window can be found here
. More information about the application Our Search Window can be seen at http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Our Search Window. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 347.38 KB (355720 bytes).
Our Search Window is composed of the following executables which occupy 870.88 KB (891784
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.38 KB)
The current page applies to Our Search Window version 2.0.5885.22215
alone. Click on the links below for other Our Search Window versions:
...click to view all...
Our Search Window is a program by Our Search Window. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Our Search Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Our Search Window from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Our Search Window or simply click the Search field and type in "Our Search Window". If it exists on your system the Our Search Window program will be found very quickly. When you click Our Search Window in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Our Search Window, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Our Search Window:
- The publisher is: http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Our Search Window.
8. After removing Our Search Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Our Search Window that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Our Search Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Our Search Window by Our Search Window from your PC, nor are we saying that Our Search Window by Our Search Window is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Our Search Window supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 21:01:35.943