Our Search Window
This page is about Our Search Window for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Our Search Window from your systemOur Search Window
. Further information on Our Search Window can be seen here
. Click on http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
to get more facts about Our Search Window on Our Search Window's website. Our Search Window is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Our Search Window folder, subject to the user's option. Our Search Window's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 347.41 KB (355752 bytes) on disk.
Our Search Window installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 870.91 KB (891816
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.41 KB)
This page is about Our Search Window version 2.0.5889.31032
alone. Click on the links below for other Our Search Window versions:
...click to view all...
Our Search Window is a program released by Our Search Window. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Our Search Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Our Search Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Our Search Window or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Our Search Window". The Our Search Window application will be found very quickly. After you click Our Search Window in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Our Search Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Our Search Window:
- The publisher is: http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Our Search Window.
8. After removing Our Search Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Our Search Window that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Our Search Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Our Search Window by Our Search Window from your PC, nor are we saying that Our Search Window by Our Search Window is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Our Search Window supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 01:43:35.137