Our Search Window
This web page is about Our Search Window for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Our Search Window from your PCOur Search Window
. You can read more on Our Search Window or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Our Search Window at http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Our Search Window is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 347.43 KB (355768 bytes) on disk.
Our Search Window installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 870.93 KB (891832
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.43 KB)
This info is about Our Search Window version 2.0.5887.295
alone. For more Our Search Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Our Search Window.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Our Search Window from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Our Search Window when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Our Search Window
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\Extensions\816186c7-286f-409c-8454-f231714a8f9b.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\Uninstaller.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Our Search Window
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Our Search Window\DisplayIcon
Our Search Window is an application marketed by Our Search Window. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Our Search Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Our Search Window from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Our Search Window or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Our Search Window". If it is installed on your PC the Our Search Window app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Our Search Window in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Our Search Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Our Search Window:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.oursearchwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Our Search Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Our Search Window.
8. After removing Our Search Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Our Search Window that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Our Search Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Our Search Window by Our Search Window from your computer, we are not saying that Our Search Window by Our Search Window is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Our Search Window in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 10:32:55.593