Orange Defender Antivirus
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus from your systemInnovative Solutions
. Further information on Innovative Solutions can be seen here
. More data about the software Orange Defender Antivirus can be found at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. Orange Defender Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Orange Defender Antivirus. orangedefender.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.97 MB (7310848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Orange Defender Antivirus. They take an average of 16.14 MB (16920905
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- innoupd.exe (1.52 MB)
- orangedefender.exe (6.97 MB)
- stop_all.exe (889.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- updAvTask.exe (1.44 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (17.48 KB)
- openssl.exe (839.51 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (420.63 KB)
- openvpn.exe (710.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.63 KB)
- openssl.exe (831.63 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (435.84 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.84 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.34 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.64 KB)
This web page is about Orange Defender Antivirus version 126.96.36.1995
alone. Click on the links below for other Orange Defender Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Orange Defender Antivirus is an application marketed by Innovative Solutions. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Orange Defender Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Orange Defender Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Orange Defender Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Orange Defender Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Orange Defender Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Orange Defender Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Orange Defender Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Orange Defender Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus.
8. After removing Orange Defender Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange Defender Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Orange Defender Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that Orange Defender Antivirus by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 07:05:53.760