Orange Defender Antivirus
Orange Defender Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus from your computerInnovative Solutions
. You can read more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.innovative-sol.com/
if you want to read more on Orange Defender Antivirus on Innovative Solutions's page. Orange Defender Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Orange Defender Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe. orangedefender.exe is the Orange Defender Antivirus's primary executable file and it takes about 6.97 MB (7310848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Orange Defender Antivirus. They take about 16.14 MB (16920905
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- innoupd.exe (1.52 MB)
- orangedefender.exe (6.97 MB)
- stop_all.exe (889.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- updAvTask.exe (1.44 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (17.48 KB)
- openssl.exe (839.51 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (420.63 KB)
- openvpn.exe (710.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.63 KB)
- openssl.exe (831.63 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (435.84 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.84 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.34 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.64 KB)
This web page is about Orange Defender Antivirus version 184.108.40.2063
alone. You can find here a few links to other Orange Defender Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Orange Defender Antivirus is a program marketed by Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Orange Defender Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Orange Defender Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Orange Defender Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Orange Defender Antivirus". The Orange Defender Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select Orange Defender Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Orange Defender Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Orange Defender Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Orange Defender Antivirus.
8. After removing Orange Defender Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange Defender Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orange Defender Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that Orange Defender Antivirus by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 06:06:38.090