Orange Defender Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus from your PCInnovative Solutions
. You can find out more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.innovative-sol.com/
if you want to read more on Orange Defender Antivirus on Innovative Solutions's website. Orange Defender Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Orange Defender Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called orangedefender.exe and occupies 7.25 MB (7601128 bytes).
Orange Defender Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.44 MB (17234185
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- innoupd.exe (1.53 MB)
- orangedefender.exe (7.25 MB)
- stop_all.exe (895.98 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- updAvTask.exe (1.44 MB)
- sd_inst.exe (17.48 KB)
- openssl.exe (839.51 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (420.63 KB)
- openvpn.exe (710.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (31.63 KB)
- openssl.exe (831.63 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (435.84 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.84 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.34 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.64 KB)
This web page is about Orange Defender Antivirus version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of Orange Defender Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Orange Defender Antivirus is a program offered by Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Orange Defender Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Orange Defender Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Orange Defender Antivirus". The Orange Defender Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Orange Defender Antivirus in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Orange Defender Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Orange Defender Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\Orange Defender Antivirus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus.
8. After removing Orange Defender Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Orange Defender Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Orange Defender Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that Orange Defender Antivirus by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Orange Defender Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 08:48:14.170